Online Lunch Account Information
Great News! Dealing with your children’s lunch money just got a lot easier. You can now add money to your child’s meal account, transfer funds, and see their cafeteria purchase history all securely online from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
With the K12PaymentCenter the chances of lunch money getting lost or stolen significantly decreases and you save time not having to come in and make meal payments in the cafeteria. You can even set up reoccurring payments, set up low balance notifications, and transfer funds. It will also save your payment history and receipts so you can refer back at any time. You will have access to your child’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How Do You Get Started? It’s simple!
- Go to K12PaymentCenter.com from your web browser
- First time users click “Sign Up” then select your state and district from the drop-down lists
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click “Manage Students” to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number
- Input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go!
Once you create your account and add your students, you will have access to your student’s meal account balance and cafeteria purchase history for FREE! When making meal account payment there is a convenience fee per transaction (not per child) to cover credit card processing.