Save these dates for District 5 Youth Camps - 2020Runnin Rebels Basketball Camp: July 20-23rd 8:30 - 3:00pmBoys Lacrosse: July 20-23th 9:00 - 12:00pmVolleyball: July 8-10th3rd/4th grade: 9 - 11am5th/6th grade: 12 - 2pmTennis - June 15-18th (Flyer attached)
Athletics Announcements 19-20
You must have a sports physical on file to participate.
If you would like to ride the athletic bus to practice or workouts, you must have your student ID.
- Girls lacrosse is now practicing. If interested, email Mr. Bill Teal for the dates.
- Open season baseball practice will start on Monday, Dec. 16th from 3:45-6pm at the Byrnes Baseball field. All necessary baseball equipment is encouraged (hat, glove, bat, cleats, baseball pants).
- Boys soccer tryouts will start on January 7th at 4pm at Beech Springs.
- The boys lacrosse workouts are held daily from 3:45pm-5:45pm at the Byrnes high school.
- Girls soccer workouts will be held at Beech Springs from 4:30-6:30pm this week 12/16
- Open season practice for all middle school girls (both new and returning wanting to tryout for softball: December 18th, January 8th, January 15th and January 22nd at Beech Springs Intermediate from 3:45-5:30pm. Students may ride the activity bus to Beech Springs. Softball weight lifting is after school on Tuesdays/Thursdays this week 12/16 and will resume after the holiday break on Tuesdays/Thursdays starting January 14th - February 3rd. Tryouts will be February 3rd and 4th from 3:30-6pm.