Our Mission:The mission of Reidville Elementary is to provide every student quality educational experiences in a safe, nurturing, and engaging environment, enabling each individual to succeed in life and function as a productive citizen.Our Vision:Reidville Elementary School will pursue exemplary educational opportunities and academic excellence in order to improve the quality of life for our students and community.
- All decisions will be based on what is best for each student.
- Our first priority will be on the safety and security of our students and staff.
- Students will excel according to their academic potential.
- Disrespect will not be tolerated.
We believe that…
· Children are our most valuable resource.
· Public education is a pillar of our society.
· Integrity is taught by example.
· Excellence is achievable.
· Mutual respect is beneficial.
· Knowledge empowers.
· Diversity strengthens.
· Family is the foundation of society.
· Children need supportive adult role models.
· Attitude makes a difference.
· Learning is a lifelong process.
· Personal responsibility serves the common good.
· Stewardship of resources maintains trust.