ACA Essential Eight
1. Respond to adults using respectful language.
2. Make eye contact and turn toward the speaker.
3. Congratulate a classmate when he/she does something good.
4. Verbally show respect for other students' comments or opinions.
5. If you are asked a question in conversation, ask a question in return.
6. Know all faculty and staff members' names and greet them in the hall by name.
7. Greet visitors with a wave, smile, and verbal greeting, or handshake.
8. When meeting new people, shake hands and repeat their names.