D.R. Hill Middle School Closure Plan
Friday, May 15th: All Online Assignments and Paper Packets Due
- Students will be allowed to turn in make-up work until May 26th, but no new assignments will be given after May 15th.
Thursday, May 21st: Turn In Laptops, Library Books, and Textbooks
- 7th Grade: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- 8th Grade: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Parents will drive through the car line lane to turn in their child’s laptop and textbooks
- A faculty member will be outside to pick these items up from the vehicle and deliver the yearbook.
Thursday, May 28th: Locker Clean Out, Turn in Instruments, Fee Collection, Distribute Yearbooks
- 7th Grade: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- 8th Grade: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Students will be allowed in the building to clean out their lockers and turn in their instruments
- Parents will be able to pay any fees for the year
- School personnel will provide supervision on hallways
Friday, June 5th: Report Cards Mailed Home
Scholars AcademyCongratulations to the following 8th grade students who have been invited into The Scholars Academy at USC Upstate for their 9th grade year:Alayia JenkinsNikko's PantelisSaylor Symborski
Spartanburg County Early College High SchoolCongratulations to Joelle Mariano-Ramos! She has been invited into the Spartanburg County Early College High School Program for her 9th grade year.
VolleyballAny rising 7th , 8th or 9th grade student interested in playing volleyball needs to send an email to program head coach Jimmy Woods at email@example.com or assistant coach Raelyn Chambliss at Raelyn.firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:Player nameParent nameParent emailGrade and schoolVolleyball experience
Rising 8th Grade Registration
Current 7th Graders should be registering for their 8th grade classes. If you have not completed this process please see videos and information below. Students and parents should have received an e-mail with this information last week.
Theatre ImaginationsAttention 7th grade students interested in the Theatre Imaginations (Advanced Theatre) class next year!If you are interested in being in the 8th Grade Theatre Imaginations class next Spring please email Mrs. Bohmer ( Betty.Bohmer@spart5.net ) so that she can send you the (Super Easy to follow) virtual audition information!Mrs. B. can't wait to hear from you!
Food Pantry Assistance
MTCC will continue distributing food, including Spring Break, during the following food pantry hours:
Tuesday – 9:00 am until 1:00 pm
Wednesday – 9:00 am until 1:00 pm
Thursday – 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm
Clients need to stay in their cars,
the food will be distributed curbside.
Utilities will not be disconnected
at this time due to lack of payment.
Call MTCC if you have additional needs
(864) 439-7760 84 Groce Rd, Lyman, SC 29365